The Lake Gregory Trout Derby will be held on May 26th, 2018 from 7am to 2pm.
Pre-Registration is $30 adults 16 and older, $20 for youth 15 and younger.
Day of Registration is $40 adults 16 and older, $25 for youth 15 and younger.
Pre-Registration closes Sunday May 20th, 2018. Please include a valid mailing address in the registration. A bib and registration information will be sent to the valid mailing address.
Adult Prizes (16 and older) –
1st: $1,000.00 Plus 1 Cadillac Reel, Hat and Shirt
2nd: $500.00 Plus 1 Cadillac Reel, Hat and Shirt
3rd: $250.00 Plus 1 Cadillac Reel, Hat and Shirt
Youth Prizes (15 and under) –
1st: Annual Family Water Park Pass plus Annual Parking Pass
2nd: Annual Personal Launch Pass plus 10 Pack of Fishing Passes
3rd: Family Beach Pass to Lake Gregory
Sponsored prizes will be called off. Your bib registration qualifies as an entry into the drawing.
– Longest fish wins (not weight)
– The fish must be presented live at the boat house and fished out of Lake Gregory.
– 7:00 am to 2:00 pm is the competition time frame. At 2:00 pm all contestants will put down their fishing poles. Contestants are allowed to bring their live catch to be measured at any time during the course of the derby.
– 2:00 pm, all entries that are brought to the boat house will be measured and will be listed on the Leader Board.
– 2:30 pm, our winners will be announced and given a check or prize.
– Fish must be captured alive, using standard hook & line fishing techniques. No netting, shocking or explosive actions allowed. Fish finders and Radar are NOT permitted.
– One claim per contestant. No multiple claims, multiple attempts at a claim or re-try’s allowed.
– No current or former employees, directors, officers, any employees’ directors or officers, immediate family members, agents, successors, assignees of the sponsor/client, any promotional company, advertising agency, organization or company involved with the event are eligible. The parties acknowledge that Lake Gregory Recreation is not liable for reimbursement of any prize(s) otherwise payable to promotional contestants who are in violation of this provision.
– Online registration does not require on-site check-in. Fishing before 7:00 am is not allowed and you will be disqualified.
– Online registration will be mailed to participants.
– Online reservation for a rowboat, motorboat and personal launch can be purchased as part of registration.
– The fishing derby will begin at 7:00 am
– All participants must agree to the Rules and Regulations of the event.
– You must have a valid California Fishing License if you are 16 years or older. Youth 15 and under do not need a fishing license.
– Questions? Contact us at (909) 338-2233.
VISIT OUR SPONSORS
Cadillac Reels – https://cadillaccastingcompany.com/
Lake Gregory Recreation Company – www.lakegregoryrecreation.com