3rd Annual Love at the Lake Valentine’s Day Dinner Event
Valentine’s Day can put a lot of pressure on couples.
Things like overpriced flowers and cramped restaurants with long lines can often steal away the romance of the day. Leave the stress behind and choose a place that offers you a reserved table, a deliciously preset menu, complimentary appetizers, live music and dancing, and a staff that waits on you hand and foot.
This year, be treated to a first class experience while you make romantic memories at our Love at the Lake event here at San Moritz Lodge. Our historic, rustic lodge is the perfect setting for a candlelit dinner and quiet conversation, and is an uncomplicated way to spend time with the one you love.
Whether you are a loving couple, or just want to enjoy a night out celebrating the love of friendship and family, each of our guests will experience a memorable night of food and fun.
The San Moritz Lodge is a rustic lodge in the San Bernardino Mountain range in Crestline offering a unique upscale comfortable atmosphere. The lodge is setting the mood with live love ballads and crackling fire to warm the heart.
Let Us Help You With The Perfect Romantic Gesture
Beautiful floral arrangements are available online at time of ticket purchase. At the lodge we have witnessed beautiful wedding proposals at our past Love at the Lake events. With a little notice, we can assist you with popping the question. Shhh… we won’t tell.
Appetizer: Imported and local gourmet cheese and cracker platter and chicken cordon bleu bites w/ apricot Dijon sauce.
Salad: Winter Pear Salad – Fresh spring mix, shredded carrots, English cucumbers, grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, and pears with house-made Champagne Vinaigrette dressing.
- Tri-tip – a juicy flavorful cut with a savory Mushroom Au Jus.
- Citrus Baked Salmon – baked salmon fillets glazed with a tasty combination of honey, lime juice, and orange juice. Healthy and delicious.
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom (vegetarian) – hearty portobello mushroom in a balsamic-lime marinade seasoned with smoky spices. The “stuffing” is comprised of zucchini, squash, bell peppers and cheese.
(Guest selects one entree)
Side dishes: Creamed Potatoes – A simply wonderful creamy potato dish.
Vegetable: Seasonal Roasted Vegetables – Freshly roasted vegetables tossed in olive oil and spices.
Dessert: Chocolate Mousse Cakes w/ fresh whipped cream, berries and homemade raspberry sauce– This light, moist mousse cake is a luxurious indulgence like no other. A must for any dessert lover.
Complimentary non-alcoholic drinks: All guests receive a complimentary glass of champagne or sparkling cider with dinner. Coffee, tea, spa water, iced tea and Love-struck Punch.
- Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase
- Flower Bouquet – Floral bouquets available for pre-sale purchase for $40. Will be delivered tableside at the event.
• 4:00pm to 6:00pm
• Only $60 per person (tax and service charge included)
BUY TICKETS HERE!