Splash the day away on Lake Gregory’s Waterpark. This huge, inflated, water-play structure floats on 13,755 square feet of the lake’s Swim Cove and offers wet fun for all ages. It has slides, swings, jumps, diving platforms, and much more. The Waterpark is available to anyone 7 years of age and older and at least 48″ in height or taller. The Waterpark also has winding water-slides that whisk thrill seekers down a winding hill to the lake’s edge. Race a friend side-by-side to see who wins! Buy a Waterpark Season Pass as an individual or for a family of four; it’ll be a summer of fun for everyone!
Zero-depth Water Play Park
Our Zero-depth Water Play Park allows children of all ages to socialize, splash and keep cool during summer. The colorful variety of water-spraying nozzles in the shapes of flowers and other objects provides a safe and engaging way for little kids to enjoy the water.
Float A Boat
At Lake Gregory, you don’t need to own a boat to get out on the water. Lake Gregory has rental belly boards, aqua cycles, pedal boats, kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, row boats and electric motor boats.
Swimming and Beach activities
Sunshine, surrounding pine-forested mountains, warm days, fun water slides and water play structures, lifeguards, lots of on-water pedal and paddle boats, cool and clean lake water, delicious snacks and a sandy beach… Lake Gregory has them all. Lake Gregory is the mountain lake in Southern California for sunbathing, making sand castles, water play, or just a romantic stroll beside the lake. Lake Gregory is located at Crestline in the San Bernardino Mountain’s historic and scenic Valley of the Moon.
Lake Gregory has one of the cleanest lakes in the San Bernardino Mountains. Water tests are done weekly during the active swimming months and monthly for all other times. Click here for water report.
Swim Beach Rules – For Your Safety and Enjoyment
- Alcoholic beverages or glass containers are not allowed.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the park.
- Personal BBQs are not allowed. Charcoal may be used in park provided units/BBQs.
- Proper swim attire only. Toddlers must wear swim diapers available for purchase inside the park.
- Swimming is allowed in designated areas only.
- Diving and rough playing are not permitted.
- Animals are not permitted inside the beach area (service dogs okay).
- Fishing is not permitted in the swim area.