Lake Gregory’s Summer Luau
We begin with the rhythmic drums of Tahiti and the haunting echo of the conch shell as Na Pualei Ohana, “the cherished family”, takes you on an unforgettable visual journey through the islands of Polynesia.
Dancers dazzle you with colorful costuming, songs and dances from the islands of Hawaii, Tahiti, and New Zealand, culminating in the highlight of our Samoan chief doing his warrior’s fire knife dance.
When Hula dancers make their way into the audience to find some volunteers, be prepared to join in the fun!
Celebrate the spirit of aloha with authentic traditional luau foods that blend Hawaiian and Polynesian flavors. Relax and get lost in a world of Hawaiian music and chants. It’s a fun-filled night and you’re invited!BOOK ONLINE NOW!
Lake Gregory’s Delicious Authentic Island Luau Menu by Chef Pat Alfaro:
- Fresh Fruit Platter Centerpiece
- Whole Roasted Pig
- Huly Huly Grilled Chicken
- Vegetable Egg Rolls with Dipping Sauce
- Baby Greens with Papaya and a Banana Dressing
- Fried Island Rice with Pineapple
- Hawaiian Style Macaroni Salad
- Wok Stir Fried Vegetables
- Hawaiian Rolls with Honey Butter
– Hawaiian Punch
– Tropical Ice Tea
– Passion Fruit Infused Water
– Signature adult refreshments will be available for purchase at the bar.
Limited to: 250 people
Price: $65 for adults, $45 for children 12 & under (tax and service charge included)
Date: Saturday, July 28, 2018
Time: 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Location: Lake Gregory Beach ClubBOOK ONLINE NOW!