4th Annual Love at the Lake Valentine’s Day Dinner Event
Valentine’s Day can put a lot of pressure on couples.
Things like overpriced flowers and cramped restaurants with long lines can often steal away the romance of the day. Leave the stress behind and choose a place that offers you a reserved table, a deliciously preset menu, complimentary appetizers, live music and dancing, and a staff that waits on you hand and foot.
This year, be treated to a first class experience while you make romantic memories at our Love at the Lake event here at San Moritz Lodge. Our historic, rustic lodge is the perfect setting for a candlelit dinner and quiet conversation, and is an uncomplicated way to spend time with the one you love.
Whether you are a loving couple, or just want to enjoy a night out celebrating the love of friendship and family, each of our guests will experience a memorable night of food and fun.
The San Moritz Lodge is a rustic lodge in the San Bernardino Mountain range in Crestline offering a unique upscale comfortable atmosphere. The lodge is setting the mood with live love ballads and crackling fire to warm the heart.
Seating Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
- Appetizer: Imported cheese display and tray passed chicken cordon bleu bites with apricot Dijon sauce
- Salad: Winter Pear Salad – Fresh spring mix, shredded carrots, English cucumbers, grape tomatoes, dried cranberries, and pears with house-made Champagne Vinaigrette dressing
- Roasted Tri-tip – a juicy flavorful cut with homemade sauce on the side
- Citrus Baked Salmon – this tender salmon is baked simply with citrus and seasonings
- Stuffed Portobello Mushroom– a vegetarian delight, this over-sized mushroom is filled with diced vegetables and cheese.
- Creamy mashed potatoes
- Seasonal Grilled Vegetables – Freshly grilled zucchini, yellow squash, mushrooms and onions tossed in olive oil and spices
- Chocolate mouse cake– This light, moist chocolate mousse cake is complemented by a dollop of fresh whipped cream, and accompanied by chocolate dipped strawberries
• One (1) complimentary glass of champagne or cider for each guest
• Live music and dancing. Musical Guests Joscelyn and Andrew Field
• Keepsake photos
• Romantic Sweet heart tables for two
• Beer and wine available for purchase.
Only $49.50 per person or $99 per couple (including tax & service charge)